₹ 4,999.00 ₹2,299.00
Healthy sleeping is everything. But how long can you sleep? Some say sleeping 8 hours is healthy. But are you aware of the fact that your sleep time depends upon your age? Some people can feel enough sleep just after sleeping for a few hours. However, that is not enough. You may not realize, but it will affect your health in the long run. Both sleeping less and sleeping more can create mental and physical illness. So here is something you should not miss.
· New Born- Below 3 months- 14 to 17 hours
· Infant- 4 to 12 months- 12 to 16 hours
· Toddler- 1 to 2 years- 11 to 14 hours
· Preschool- 3 to 5 years- 10 to 13 hours
· School Age- 6 to 12 years- 9 to 12 hours
· Teenage- 13 to 18 years- 8 to 10 hours
· Adults- 18 to 60 years- 7 Hours
· Old age- 60 years and older- 7-8 hours
What is the main reason for cholesterol? Without taking any time many will answer the reason for the excess cholesterol is Oil. But do you know there are different types of oil that can serve you better food without increasing cholesterol levels in you? Don't be a surprise, yes they are. In this article, we will introduce them to you.
We can regularly find Avado in the near grocery stores and in also farmers' markets to chocolate pudding recipes. Nowadays this green tree fruit is a common addition in all restaurants and many diets. This fruit is now the highest-selling fruit all around the world. Do you know many people even addicted to the benefits of this fruit? In this article, I would like to share the entire benefits of this Avocado fruit.