I think we all are aware of the sunscreen and its uses. Aren’t we? Ok, I can explain to you about them if you don’t know. Generally, Sunscreens are lotions that can be applied to the body to escape from the Sun’s heat. We will be tanned when we are exposed to the sun for a long time. Why we are been referred to use Only SPF sunscreens and what is the SPF? Do you want to know the extra information including the different types of sunscreen? Then you have to check this article.
What is SPF?
SPF is a short form of Sun Protecting Factor. Generally, sunscreens are been calculated by this SPF only. SPF is the term generally used to measure the sunscreen that actually protects us from the UV radiation released from the sun. For example, if your skin has a capacity to control heat from the sun to 15 min then by applying g the sunscreen with 10 SPF there is a chance to protect your skin to 150 minutes. It means Sunscreens helps us the SPF times longer than the actual time.
How to choose a sunscreen: If you care much about your skin it is advised to apply sunscreen daily according to the Climate and exposure. However, in the market, there are two types of SPF that are used regularly
1. SPF30: It stops 96.7% of ultraviolet radiation released from the sun
2. SPF50: It stops 98% of the Ultraviolet radiation releasing from the sun
There are Basic two types of sunscreen they are
1. Mineral sunscreen: This is also called as the physical blockers as this physically blocks ultraviolet radiation. These types of sunscreen include such as titanium dioxide or Zinc oxide.
2. Chemical Sunscreens: This chemical sunscreen contains special chemicals that actually absorb Ultraviolet radiation and also these include oxybenzone, avobenzone, ecamsule, padimate O, PABA, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, phenyl benzimidazole sulfonic acid, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, Octinoxate.
List of a product that contains sunscreens. But in today’s market sunscreen is converted into one of the mandatory things and it is used in many other products as the ingredients.
1. Facial moisturizers like Supergoop, Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moistures, etc contains the SPF percentage.
2. Lip balms like Himalaya, Avenue Eau, etc also contain the sun protection factor.
3. Many powder-based makeup items also now turn SPF as their main ingredients
These are the few types in which SPF is been used
No Comments Found !