Generally, by taking healthy and natural food we can keep ourselves strong and also our immune system strong. Do you actually know what the function of the Immune system in our body is? It fights with the disease-causing germs in our bodies. “Keeping the immune system strong one can keep himself strong”. Now adding some boost to your immune system can save you from the winter colds, climatic flu’s. Check out the 5 immune boosters that can be available for us in the markets or stores:
The list of 5 immune boosters that can be available for us:
1. Citrus fruit: Many people search for vitamin c when they are affected with the cold. They often say that vitamin c can help the immune system by producing the white blood cells which fight against the disease-causing germs. Citrus fruits are lemon, grapefruit, Orange, Lime, Tangerines.
2. Garlic: Garlic is the common thing that we can find almost at any place in the world. It is considered as important for your health. Garlic can also help us in reducing the Blood pressure and also slow down the hardening of arteries. Sulfur-containing compounds such as allicin in Garlic can boost our immune system.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt is also considered as the booster of the immune system. But always look for the yogurt that has “Live and active culture” upon the pack like Greek Yogurts. Why, because the cultures that are present in the yogurt stimulates your immune system. Try to prefer the common one rather than the flavored yogurts and heavily sugared ones. It is also rich in Vitamin D which naturally regulates the immune system.
4. Papaya: Papaya is also one of the fruits that is loaded up with Vitamin C. The recent study says that by having single papaya means you are taking 224 percentage of daily recommended vitamin C. As we know vitamin C stimulates and regulates the immune system and tends to fight against the disease-causing germs. Papaya also has the digestive enzyme called papain that has anti-inflammatory effects.
5. Kiwi: It is the last one on our list but not the least one. Like papaya Kiwi also rich in essential nutrients, including potassium, vitamin K, vitamin C, Potassium, Folate. Generally, Vitamin C helps to regulate the immune system. While the other nutrients help us to keep the rest of the body functioning properly. So having these 5 foods you can keep your immune system very strong
No Comments Found !