Do you ever feel stress in a day? Maybe this time it’s really a wrong question but if I ask how many times you feel stressed in a single day. Yes, this is the right question. There is a survey that states that nearly 70 percent of the teens in the world are feeling stress or anxiety daily. Generally, stress or anxiety is the common experiences we can observe in most of the people. If you are one among the people who are feeling stress or anxiety daily then here are few tips to control them
Tips to reduce stress in our daily life
1. Exercise: Exercise is one of the important things that can reduce your stress. It may look like a contradiction, But putting some physical help can reduce mental stress. There are a lot of benefits by doing regular exercise.
2. Supplements should be considered: Correct intake of supplements reduces the stress. You can find supplements rich in Lemon Balm, Omega-3 fatty acids foods, Green tea, etc. Regular intake of these types of foods can also reduce stress.
3. Candle Light: Burning the scented candle or using the essential oils can also reduce your stress. There are some flavored scents that can actually reduce stress. Lavender, Rose, Vetiver, Bergamot, etc flavors are in this category. Treating one’s mood using the flavored scents is called as Aromatherapy.
4. Caffeine intake must be reduced: Generally, this chemical can be found in tea, coffee, chocolates, etc. Maybe you can ask me intake of caffeine can reduce stress. Even ill agree for this but if you are regularly taking this chemical in any of its product and once you are stooped taking this then you can feel the total stress at a single point. So, it's better to reduce the intake of caffeine.
5. Chewing a sticky gum: By chewing a sticky gum you can reduce the stress within a low time. Generally, people use chewing gum for time pass or for attitude but they don’t know that chewing gum is actually used to reduce stress.
So following the above all tips you can easily and quickly reduce the stress
No Comments Found !