There are plenty of advantages when you use vegetables and fruits. Beyond providing us internal advantages some of the veggies can also be used for the improvement of skin, hair and for other beauty tips. In this article, I would like to tell you the remedies or tips for your skin with Tomato.
Check out the exterior benefits of tomatoes
Tomatoes are considered the most effective ones when it comes to skincare. Actually there are acidic in nature and contains high quantities of potassium and Vitamin C. Many problems like skin aging, sun damage, etc can be solved by using this natural medicine.
1. Reduction in face oil: Face oil, the Majority of the people in the tropical and semi-tropical areas have this issue. By rubbing the tomatoes all your face and leave it for a while. After washing your face you can observe the reduction including the clear and tighter skin.
2. Open pores: Tomatoes helps you in reducing the open pores. Not only can that even blackheads be disappeared by using this veggie. Just take a half piece of tomato and rub it all over the skin. By letting the juice to saturate into the pores you can have a chance to reduce them?
3. Acts as skin lightener: I think you have already used many cosmetics to reduce dullness upon your face. Are you still upset, then why don't you give a try with a tomato? Because this veggie can also be used as the skin lighter and can also reduce dullness upon your face.
4. De-tan: Not only the above-mentioned things we can actually use tomatoes for the de-tan. These tomatoes help in reducing the dryness created by the strong UV rays. Apply the tomato juice upon your face and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
5. Effects of Sunburn: As the tomatoes are fully loaded with vitamin C and A, they help a lot in reducing the sunburns. Mix tomato juice with the buttermilk and gently apply it to the spot. Hence you can witness the soft skin with no burns
By following the above tips with tomatoes you can make your skin more clear and clean at low cost.
No Comments Found !